The Fun-4-All Festival is a day full of games, food and fun as our school is transformed into a festival that is sure to be Fun-4-All who attend! It takes a lot of helping hands to get the festival organized and make it a great event for the children and parents.
If you are able to help, please email one of the Fun-4-All co-chairs,
Listed are areas where we need help.
1. Games Coordinator(s) – One or two people to oversee the games area. Games are already established and prizes are ordered. Help is primarily needed with oversight on the day of the festival.
2. Computer work – Can be done at home.
3. Publicity Lead – Seeking someone who can take over the publicity area next year. This person will work with our current lead this year and take-over this role next school year.
4. Basket Makers – In great need of people who can help put together baskets for the silent auction. We will start in early January and this is usually done during the day at the school.
5. Creative Talent/Art Skills – In need of a person who can make signs for games at the festival. This can be done at home.
6. Set-Up/Clean-Up – Set-up is done the night before the festival (February 27) and consists of setting up tables, games, hanging signs, etc. Instructions will be provided. Clean-up is done directly after the event.
7. Silent Auction Help – Looking for a few people to help with picking up donations from local businesses, delivering our donation request letter to local establishments, helping with thank you notes, etc.
Welcome to Growing Readers! Hilliard City Schools knows that working together to nurture a love of reading will help your child develop into a confident reader. Our team of reading coaches and teachers have put together a web page with ideas and activities that will help to create a bond, and stimulate conversation outside of the school day with parents and students. You can check the web page each month for new topics and activities to do at home. It’s our hope that through this yearlong partnership with parents we will empower our students to be better readers. Visit the Site Now
Click here to check out the Buddy Bench.
Register to attend one of three nights of this year’s Ignite – An evening of parent and community engagement that will ignite your passion for Hilliard City Schools! Click here for more information and to register!